Each year in the Spring and Fall, local Bellingham QuickBooks® expert, Chris McGee hosts a series of free QuickBooks® users’ groups/workshops throughout Whatcom and Skagit Counties. Some of the class discussions this past year yielded these following QuickBooks® tips:
- Watch your check marks on customer payments. (QBO – record a customer payment)
- Toggle between work by clicking View > Open Window List. Useful especially when reconciling accounts.
- Know the difference between Cash and Accrual accounting methods. (Learn more)
- Don’t switch accounting methods in the middle of a tax year. (IRS tax guide)
- Add ‘Open Balance Column’ on a customer’s job info to see how much is still outstanding on a job. (Job Costing Tips)
Need any QuickBooks® help/training? Call Chris directly at (360) 303-5798 to schedule a consultation.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about upcoming free QuickBooks® classes, terrific professional learning opportunities and North Puget Sound business events.
ProFound Impact is a division of Bellingham, WA based Business Support Services (BSS) Northwest, LLC.